Monday, May 17, 2010

I hate the phrase "bucket list"....

but I really like the idea of keeping a list of all the things I want to do. I like the idea because my memory is already starting to go and I can't ever think of things I want to do, but more importantly, I am a list person and more than ever, I LOVE crossing things off my list. I think its good for my self esteem or something, to see that I am actually doing something productive with my days and/or my life. So without further ado, here is my life list(and it will be ongoing):
  1. rent a paddle boat or canoe on lake calhoun and go around isles and cedar lake too
  2. take my picture by the golden gate bridge
  3. learn how to play craps (preferably with a cute guy)
  4. run a 5k
  5. go to a broadway show
  6. go to mardi gras in new orleans
  7. visit the empire state building
  8. ride on a harley (preferably behind a hot man)
  9. learn how to sail

No comments:

Post a Comment